With more adult teeth being lost though gum disease rather than tooth decay, regular hygiene treatment is essential in keeping your gums and teeth healthy.
Prevent Gum Disease
Our experienced Dental Hygienists are experts in treating, stabilising and preventing gum disease. Gum disease can lead to chronic inflammation, infection, receeding gums, irreversible tooth mobility and bone loss if left untreated. Our Dental Hygienists will carry out a full assessment and tailor any periodontal therapy to your requirements. This includes scaling of teeth (using the latest ultrasonic scalers) and removal of plaque and tatar which can extend below the gum-line. Periodontal therapy, carried out at regular intervals is proven to improve gum health and therefore your general oral health.
Prevent Bad Breath
Bad breath can leave you feeling embarrassed and insecure and is often caused by gum disease. Regular scaling alongside our dietary and lifestyle advice is proven to improve and prevent bad breath.
Whether it is the latest toothbrush, dental floss or interdental brush, our Dental Hygienist keep up to date will the most cutting edge products designed to support your dental health at home.
Tobacco, red wine, coffee…….you name it we’ve seen it (and removed it!). Our expert Dental Hygienists are adept at removing stains and leaving your teeth sparkling!
Air-Flow is a professional stain removal system that tackles stubborn stains, which are difficult to remove with normal teeth whitening methods. Air-Flow treatment is for anyone looking for healthier teeth, healthier gums and a brighter smile. From light staining to more severe stains; Air-Flow significantly improves tooth brightness, giving you a noticeably, sparkling, healthy mouth. Using a special Erythritol powder, air, and a gentle jet stream of water; Air-Flow gently and painlessly removes surface stains caused by tobacco, food and drink. You will immediately see and feel the difference.
Top Tips for Brushing your Teeth
- Don’t forget to floss or use an interdental brush before you brush your teeth
- Don’t wet your toothbrush before you apply toothpaste
- Two is the magic number. Brush for two minutes, twice a day
- Brush in circular motions with a manual toothbrush. If you use an electric toothbrush, let the brush do the work
- Avoid brushing backwards and forwards
- Make sure you brush every tooth
- Brush your tongue to get rid of bacteria and bad breath
- Don’t rinse your mouth after brushing- it’ll wash away the fluoride